This combination of flavors seems to only get better as the days grow colder. This jelly is great on toast, bagels, or muffins but best stirred in to warmed apple cider which is guaranteed to warm you up on chilly days. Also great stirred in to a cup of tea – flavor and sweetener all in one teaspoon!
- Spread it on toast, bagels, muffins, and anything else you want to add a burst of sweetness to
- Elevate your cheese, yogurt, or other dairy products by adding a spoonful of flavorful fruit jelly, jam, preserve or marmalade
- Add to your store-bought glazes, sauces, and dressings to make them sing!
- Gluten free
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Apple Cinnamon Jelly Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Tbsp (23g) Servings Per Container 13 Amount Per Serving Calories 40 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 5mg 1% Total Carb 10g 3% Sugars 8g Protein 0g Vitamin C 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Pectin, Cherry Extract (color), Oil of Cinnamon.