Each thin slice of cucumber is mixed with sliced onions and sweet red peppers in this pickle. Great to eat right out of the jar, atop a sandwich, or as a side dish. Make sure to save the juice for your next batch of tuna salad.
- A great snack or side dish right out of the jar
- Add some crunch to your burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, and so much more
- Coat and fry them in a few simple steps for a fun and delicious "wow" at your next meal or party
- Don't waste the juice! Pickle juice is popular amongst athletes, and as a mixer or chaser for "adult bevergaes"
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Bread & Butter Pickles Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 oz (28g) Servings Per Container 14 Amount Per Serving Calories 20 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 80mg 3% Total Carb 5g 2% Sugars 4g Protein 0g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Cucumbers (Sliced Thin), Water, Sugar, Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Red Peppers, Salt, Celery Seed, Ground Mustard, Tumeric, Whole Cloves.