This elegant balsamic vinegar is made by blending Italian Balsamic and Champagne Balsamic from France. Two countries' finest vinegars make for one stellar product. It's especially fond of fruity, crisp, and "clean" flavors found in apples, white seafood, potatoes, and French-inspired cuisine.
• It adds a delightfully tart kick to many applications such as vinaigrettes, marinades and sauces.
• Make a "mimosa" dressing by pairing with our Blood Orange oil.
Suggested Pairings: Blood Orange Olive Oil, Basil Olive Oil or Roasted Walnut Oil.
- Highly aromatic and intensely flavorful
- Lower-fat alternative to many processed salad dressings
- Great for adding a splash of brightness when finishing sauces and soups
- Pair with your favorite cheese or reduce to a syrup and drizzle over ice cream for a decadent dessert
- Mix with soda water for a refreshing spritzer, or with something harder for a specialty cocktail