This white balsamic is clean, crisp, and very tart and boasts a lovely deep, rose blush. It has an amazingly fruity, complex bouquet that shines in a multitude of culinary applications. Use to dress fruit or vegetable salads, as a marinade, a glaze for poultry, and with gelatin for delicious fruit aspic or even in a mixed drink!
*Pairs with roasted almond olive oil.
- Highly aromatic and intensely flavorful
- Lower-fat alternative to many processed salad dressings
- Great for adding a splash of brightness when finishing sauces and soups
- Pair with your favorite cheese or reduce to a syrup and drizzle over ice cream for a decadent dessert
- Mix with soda water for a refreshing spritzer, or with something harder for a specialty cocktail