We blended several mustard flours together for our smooth Dijon Mustard with a slight kick of heat. One taste and we think you'll agree, it's the perfect Dijon for all your recipes as well as an accompaniment to a variety of cheeses and meats.
- Great replacement for mayonnaise if you are watching fat and calories
- Spread it on to add some zip to sandwiches, burgers, and dogs
- Enjoy it as a dip with pretzels, or as an addition to any cheese plate
- Use in recipes or as a marinade and rub for your meats
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Dijon Mustard Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Tbsp (5g) Servings Per Container 38 Amount Per Serving Calories 5 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 22mg 1% Sugars 1g Total Carbs less than 1g 0% Protein less than 1g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet INGREDIENTS: Water, Mustard, Flour, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Turmeric.