Pretzels, cheese, sandwiches, baked ham – we can't think of anything this mild mustard wouldn't be good on. Two more ideas - mix with vinegar and oil to make our Honey Mustard Salad Dressing or mix it with mayonnaise and smother it on a club sandwich.
- Great replacement for mayonnaise if you are watching fat and calories
- Spread it on to add some zip to sandwiches, burgers, and dogs
- Enjoy it as a dip with pretzels, or as an addition to any cheese plate
- Use in recipes or as a marinade and rub for your meats
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Honey Mustard Nutrition Facts Serving Size 2 Tbsp (38g) Servings Per Container 7 Amount Per Serving Calories 100 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 240mg 10% Total Carb 22g 7% Fiber 2g 7% Sugars 18g Protein 1g Calcium 2% Iron 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Brown Mustard, Honey, Brown Sugar, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Thermflo (a natural thickener).