Wow! The refreshing flavor of horseradish comes through boldly in this mustard. It's great on roast beef sandwiches, sausage, and of course with cheese (for your more adventurous guests), but this mustard is a must try with mashed potatoes. Just add a generous dollop to your prepared mashed potatoes. Also great mixed with a jam, jelly, or preserve.
- Great replacement for mayonnaise if you are watching fat and calories
- Spread it on to add some zip to sandwiches, burgers, and dogs
- Enjoy it as a dip with pretzels, or as an addition to any cheese plate
- Use in recipes or as a marinade and rub for your meats
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Horseradish Mustard Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Tbsp (5g) Servings Per Container 38 Amount Per Serving Calories 5 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carb less than 1g 0% Protein less than 1g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet INGREDIENTS: Water, Flour, Prepared Horseradish, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Flavoring.