As the name implies, this pickle chip gives your taste buds a little 'kick'. We use jalapenos for that just right kick, which allows the wonderful pickle flavor to come through topped with the heat. Drain and chop and add to tuna or chicken salad or chop them for a great mayonnaise tartar sauce. Save the juice – it's a great addition to potato or macaroni salad or hamburger BBQ.
- A great snack or side dish right out of the jar
- Add some crunch to your burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, and so much more
- Coat and fry them in a few simple steps for a fun and delicious "wow" at your next meal or party
- Don't waste the juice! Pickle juice is popular amongst athletes, and as a mixer or chaser for "adult bevergaes"
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Kickin' Pickle Chips Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 oz (28g) Servings Per Container 16 Amount Per Serving Calories 20 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 168mg 6% Total Carb 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 2g 6% Sugars 4g Protein 0g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Cucumbers, Water, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Calcium Chloride, Habanero Flakes.