The 2008 Sofi Silver award-winning, artisan Serrano honey vinegar is sweet, tart, and spicy and is made from 100% honey. Amazingly complex, it makes a great addition to salsa, ceviche, and shrimp. Delicious drizzled over sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese. Toss with sliced strawberries and a grinding of black pepper for a delicious dessert. It can be used in place of traditional grape-based vinegar.
- Highly aromatic and intensely flavorful
- Lower-fat alternative to many processed salad dressings
- Great for adding a splash of brightness when finishing sauces and soups
- Pair with your favorite cheese or reduce to a syrup and drizzle over ice cream for a decadent dessert
- Mix with soda water for a refreshing spritzer, or with something harder for a specialty cocktail