Crisp cucumbers are sliced and added to a slightly sweet vinegary syrup full of dill goodness. One bite and you'll agree, ours stands out from all the rest.
- A great snack or side dish right out of the jar
- Add some crunch to your burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, and so much more
- Coat and fry them in a few simple steps for a fun and delicious "wow" at your next meal or party
- Don't waste the juice! Pickle juice is popular amongst athletes, and as a mixer or chaser for "adult bevergaes"
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Sweet Dill Pickle Chips Nutrition Facts Serving Size 3 slices (28g) Servings Per Container 14 Amount Per Serving Calories 20 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 192mg 7% Total Carb 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 2g 6% Sugars 4g Protein 0g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Cucumbers, Water, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Natural Spices.