If you like sweet pickles but also like spicy flavors, this pickle is the one for you. The sweet taste is similar to our Sweet Pickle Chip; keep chewing and you'll discover the fire. Great in tuna salad; again, don't forget to save the juice to add to your favorite picnic dishes or a Bloody Mary.
- A great snack or side dish right out of the jar
- Add some crunch to your burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, and so much more
- Coat and fry them in a few simple steps for a fun and delicious "wow" at your next meal or party
- Don't waste the juice! Pickle juice is popular amongst athletes, and as a mixer or chaser for "adult bevergaes"
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Sweet Fire Pickle Chips Nutrition Facts Serving Size 3 slices (28g) Servings Per Container 16 Amount Per Serving Calories 52 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 130mg 5% Total Carb 12g 3% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 15g Protein 0g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Cucumbers, Sugar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Calcium Chloride Pickling Spice.