This all around favorite number 1 selling pickle chip is a good basic pickle chip to serve at all your gatherings as well as incorporate into a variety of dishes, such as chicken salad, hamburger barbecue, macaroni or pasta salads. This recipe is based on a Pennsylvania Dutch 7 day pickle recipe; however, we make ours in one day, still capturing that unbeatably good flavor of sweetness and pickling spice (cinnamon, allspice, mustard seeds, bay leaves, dill seed, cloves, ginger, peppercorns, coriander, juniper berries, mace and cardamom).
- A great snack or side dish right out of the jar
- Add some crunch to your burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, and so much more
- Coat and fry them in a few simple steps for a fun and delicious "wow" at your next meal or party
- Don't waste the juice! Pickle juice is popular amongst athletes, and as a mixer or chaser for "adult bevergaes"
- Made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, from our own special recipe
Sweet Pickle Chips Nutrition Facts Serving Size 3 slices (28g) Servings Per Container 16 Amount Per Serving Calories 35 %Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 130mg 5% Total Carb 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 8g Protein 0g *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Cucumbers, Water, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Pickling Spice.