This spectacular vinegar comes naturally without thickeners or added sugar, from a lengthy aging process and cooking in copper kettles. It's exceedingly rich, complex and dense as is aged using the Solera System for up to 18 years in chestnut, oak, mulberry and ash barrels. Use for vinaigrettes, glazes, marinades, bread dipping, drizzling over fruit, vegetables or to marinate meat and poultry.
*Pairs beautifully with any olive oil in our collection.
- Highly aromatic and intensely flavorful
- Lower-fat alternative to many processed salad dressings
- Great for adding a splash of brightness when finishing sauces and soups
- Pair with your favorite cheese or reduce to a syrup and drizzle over ice cream for a decadent dessert
- Mix with soda water for a refreshing spritzer, or with something harder for a specialty cocktail