We have searched high and low and it appears that we have created the first of its' kind, an aged pure maple balsamic, using real 100% pure maple produced at a small family farm in Vermont. This balsamic is outrageously good. Think pancakes, BBQ sauce base, waffles, maple balsamic glazed bacon, pork chops, salmon, glazed ham, ice cream, dressings, marinades, chocolate, cake, fruit, the possibilities are endless.
*Pairs with our butter infused olive oil, California toasted almond oil, and blood orange infused olive oil.
- Highly aromatic and intensely flavorful
- Lower-fat alternative to many processed salad dressings
- Great for adding a splash of brightness when finishing sauces and soups
- Pair with your favorite cheese or reduce to a syrup and drizzle over ice cream for a decadent dessert
- Mix with soda water for a refreshing spritzer, or with something harder for a specialty cocktail